Serve Mid-Term: Internships
Interested in serving for more than a week but aren’t sure if you’re ready for a long-term move?
We invite you to travel to Nicaragua to work with One by One for a season of learning, serving, and being discipled in an immersive atmosphere. While you are in Nicaragua, we pray that you will develop a heart for missions and ministry as you work with our missionary staff to touch the lives of others with the gospel of Christ. It is our goal that the internship will be mutually beneficial to you and to the community as you have the opportunity to serve in one of a variety of ministry positions. In addition, interns may choose to learn Spanish, serve in various aspects of the ministry, meet with a One by One staff member for personal discipleship, spend time developing relationships with our kids and youth and experience the culture, and beauty of Nicaragua through day trips around the country.
Our Process for Accepting Interns with One by One:
1. Talk to us! If you’re considering an internship, you probably have a lot of questions. Let our Teams & Interns Director (email@example.com) answer them for you so you can make an informed decision.
2. Pray. Ask God and He will direct your steps.
3. Ask. Get advice about what you should do from godly people who know you.
4. Apply. Completely fill out the Internship application, Lifestyle Covenant, and Release of Claim forms. You should also go ahead and download the Reference Form.
5. Interview. Once we have reviewed your application, our Teams & Interns Director will contact you for an in-depth interview.
6. Raise Support. If you have been accepted to work with One by One as an intern, you should then raise funds to pay for the internship.
7. Serve. Come and be a part of what God is doing in Nicaragua!